What local and national support services can we access?
There are many services in Haringey and nationally that are there to support you.
Here are just a few useful contacts:
- Find a counsellor or psychotherapist close to you and suited to your needs: Counselling Directory (external link)
Schools, Early Years and Play
Alcohol and Substance Misuse
Download Haringey's Drug and Alcohol Support & Treatment Service Directory (PDF, 233Kb)
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol - HAGA (external link): Confidential advice for people with alcohol problems and their families. Tel: 020 8800 6999
- Drug Advisory Service for Haringey (DASH): DASH offers a free and confidential service, providing a range of services to drug users, their families, partners and friends in the London Borough of Haringey. Tel: 020 8826 2400
- In-Volve Haringey: Young People's Drug & Alcohol Treatment Service. Tel: 020 8493 8525
- Narcotics Anonymous (external link): Free & non-professional self-help groups using 12 step format of recovery. Tel: 0300 999 1212
- Alcoholics Anonymous (external link): Free & non-professional self-help groups using 12 step format of recovery. Tel: 0845 769 7555
- Al Anon (external link): Support groups for people affected by someone else's drinking. Al-a-Teen is for teenage children affected by a family member or a friend's drinking. The confidential Helpline is available 10am-10pm, 365 days a year. Tel: 020 7403 0888