Haringey Safeguarding Children Parternsip Logo

How do I report a concern?

If you are worried about a child that you know, please report it as soon as possible - find out how on the making a referral page. So long as you do not work with the child professionally, you can ask social workers not to tell the family that it was you who reported the concern - and they will do their best to maintain your anonymity.

Even if you are not sure that something is wrong, but you have a gut feeling, you can talk to a member of the First Response Service and get their advice. See the worried about a child page for contact details.

Website by: Taylorfitch